Wollongong, Australia, 2519
Joined on January, 2014
Weekdays after 5PM
Friday after 2PM
Friday after 2PM
Up to 5 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationBachelor of Nursing at Queensland University of Technology, with overall GPA 6.1.
Post graduate education in Cardiology, so I have extensive experience and knowledge in pathophysiology in this area, including Electrocardiograph interpretation.
I have now been successfully accepted into Medicine, commencing 2014 at UOW.
Experience- Working in Clinical field of Nursing for 7 years at RPA Hospital, Sydney.
- Post graduate education in health care, Cardiology with high distinctions.
- Extensive experience in education; working over 3 years in full time education in the speciality of Cardiology and health care.
-Passion for education and teaching. I take pride in what I do, always ensuring people grasp the requirements. Delivering concepts in a clear, easy to understand manner.
- Tutoring seems like a perfect way for me to help people meet their academic goals while maintaining my skills in education during my Medicine degree.
Hobbies- I am a very passionate person, always giving 110% with everything that I do.
- I am a caring and empathetic person, with a strong devotion to nursing, health care and helping others. Currently involved in projects that support adults with Congenital Heart Disease.
- My experience in the work force, particularly in the area of education has given me a greater understanding of adult learning and how each individual learns differently and how this should alter the teaching styles.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.